Monday, February 24, 2020

Diamond Dotz Has Accessories??

Diamond painting does, indeed, have accessories that you can purchase to go along with your diamond paintings. Most of the accessories are there to make your life easier. Below are a few of the best accessories that will be most useful to you.



Amazon
These come with most of your diamond painting kits. But if you do not purchase a kit, you will need these. This pack you can find on amazon and includes two stylists. The stylists are used to pick up the diamonds, which is also why it comes with wax. You will use the stylus to dip it in the wax to pick up the tiny diamonds.

Amazon
You might also want an organizer such as this one. This will allow you to keep all of your diamonds organized by color. Trust me, this is very useful. I have a few at home that I use. It helps me keep my area of workspace clean and organized.

Amazon
What is this supposed to do? This is a great question, as I was wondering so myself. I have personally never used a roller such as the one above, but I should have. When you are finished with your diamond painting, you can use this to roll over your painting. This will help make sure that all of the diamonds will stay stuck to the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creativity

Are you creative? Yes? No? Whether you answered yes or no, Diamond Dotz are for you. Diamond Dotz are for people both creative and not creat...